Visit our NHS blood pressure clinic for a professional, reliable check of your blood pressure with advice if you need to take action.
Professional | Reliable | Pain free
Our team of qualified pharmacist clinicians can provide a consultation, confirm your blood pressure, explain the readings and provide advice so that you are confident you are doing the right things to maintain a healthy blood pressure.
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) is the biggest risk factor for CVD and is one of the top five risk factors for all premature death and disability in England.
- It is estimated that fewer than 60% of people with hypertension had been diagnosed, with an estimated 5.5 million people having undiagnosed hypertension across the country.
- Our NHS blood pressure clinic is targeted at those aged 40 years and over who have previously not had a confirmed diagnosis of hypertension or who have been referred by their GP
- Early detection of hypertension is vital. This NHS service is an accessible way to check your blood pressure and make positive changes to your diet and lifestyle, preventing need for medication in the future.
- The appointment takes 10 minutes and will be completed by one of our pharmacist clinicians.
You can learn a little more about what to expect when from our NHS blood pressure clinic here.
NHS blood pressure clinic opening times
Monday to Friday | 8:30 to 18:00 – Saturday 8:30 to 17:00
Visiting our NHS blood pressure clinic
Let us know your details and when works best for you below and we’ll be in touch to confirm. Start by selecting a date after which you’ll need to enter a few details and get your appointment in the diary.