Visit our flu clinic and get protected this winter with your NHS flu vaccination.
Professional | Convenient | Effective
Our clinic opens on 20th September 2021.
You can book an appointment below.
Appointments will be available seven days a week at the times listed below.
Our team of qualified pharmacist clinicians can administer a flu vaccination for eligible patients so that you are safe in the knowledge that you are fully prepared and protected.
Those eligible for an NHS influenza vaccination at Broadway Pharmacy with Cure Clinics in 2021 to 2022 are:
- those aged 18 years to under 50 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- those aged 50 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
Flu clinic opening times
Monday to Friday | 9:00 to 17:45 – Saturday 13:00 to 15:45 | Sunday 10:30 to 12:15
Visiting our flu clinic
You can book your appointment below. If you have any questions please call our friendly team and we will be happy to provide the answers.
Let us know your details and when works best for you below and we’ll be in touch to confirm. Start by selecting a date after which you’ll need to enter a few details and get your appointment in the diary.