Visit our flu clinic and get protected this winter with your flu vaccination.
Professional | Convenient | Effective
You can book an appointment using the form below.
Our team of qualified pharmacist clinicians can administer a NHS flu vaccination for eligible patients, or a private vaccination, so that you are safe in the knowledge that you are fully prepared and protected.
Eligibility for NHS vaccination
Those eligible for an NHS influenza vaccination at Broadway Pharmacy with Cure Clinics in 2023 to 2024 are:
- those aged 18 years to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- those aged 65 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- frontline health and social care staff employed by:
- a registered residential care or nursing home
- registered domiciliary care provider
- a voluntary managed hospice provider
- Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants.
Flu clinic opening times
Monday to Friday | 9:00 to 12:30 – 13.00 to 17.00
Lancashire Vaccination Centre
Eastway Retail Hub (near Lidl)
Visiting our flu clinic
If you are eligible for a NHS flu vaccination you can book your appointment below. If you have any questions please call our friendly team and we will be happy to provide the answers.
Let us know your details and when works best for you below. Start by selecting a date after which you’ll need to enter a few details and get your appointment in the diary.